Sunday, April 5, 2020

April 6-10 Water Wrap Up

Can you believe we've been at this for two weeks now?  You're doing GREAT!  I'm so proud of all of you.  I know you miss being at school with your friends, and I miss y'all.

The district is going to give us some guidelines for grades soon. I want you to know there's not going to be any late grades from me.  If you need time or help - you've got it.  Just let me know what you need!

Monday, April 6 I'll activate new plans in ItsLearning for the week of April 6-10. You DO NOT need to do anything from the Digital Backpack.

Task One: Salva videos - since we have to wait until next school year to see him in person.

Task Two: Problems and Solutions with water

Task Three: Analysis and  Reflection

If you have time, check out the Spring Holidays slide show I put into ItsLearning last week.  It has a variety of new life and rebirth holidays. I'm not going to add any additional bonus material or do a Friday Zoom this week because this Friday, 4/10 and next Monday, 4/13 are holidays.  But this Monday-Thursday I will be available via email. I can set up a quick Zoom help session, too,if you need it.

Friday is Good Friday - and whether you celebrate the religious significance of the day or not, I hope you will take the long weekend to appreciate your family and how blessed we are to be safe, in houses where clean water comes right to us!