Friday, September 9, 2016

September October Big Dates

I will update this list periodically with major due dates/dates of importance for the remainder of the first nine weeks.

Monday, 9/12 – Draft of “Where I’m From” due BOC so we can revise together
Wednesdays, 9/14 – Final Copy of “Where I’m From” poem due (I pushed this back a day.)
Thursday, 9/15 – Capitalization and Dictionary Skills Quiz
Monday, 9/19- Friday, 9/23 – Fall Book Sale
Tuesday, 9/20 - Stowaway test
Thursday, 9/22 –  Story Elements Quiz,  Back to School Night – Hope to see you there!
Friday, 9/23 - Present Create a Culture
Wednesday, 9/28 - Maps and Globes and Culture Test
Friday, 9/30 - Land of My Father Essay Due
Tuesday, 10/4 -  Picture Day
Wednesday, 10/5 -Story Elements Quiz (for real)

Friday, 10/14 – last day of the first nine weeks; last day to turn in completed Classic Book Assignment  MOVED:   Story Elements and Literary Terms Test