Friday, May 8, 2020

May 11-15


When you have kids, people tell you, “The days are long and the years are short.”  That’s what this Crisis Schooling has felt like to me.  I’m still enjoying the inspired art you are submitting!  So many great examples of creatively re-purposing things.  And, I love reading about what inspired you.

Map Review seems to be going well this week.  A lot of you struggled with question 7, so I added +5 to everyone’s Task Three: Maps and Globes and Landforms as I record them in the gradebook.

Next week we will review economic and political systems – and also practice reading and analyzing demographic information and charts and graphs. Those two grades will be the last of the grades for this year! We will not have a Zoom next week because I will be on campus during our scheduled Zoom time.  We will have a Zoom the following week.

The last two weeks of May, I will provide some lessons on the topics YOU chose in our poll. There won’t be any grades or any required work, but there will be opportunities to learn some new stuff and interact.  Of course, I will also be working to help anyone who needs to finish up the graded work.

Check out the poll results below: