Sunday, May 24, 2020

The Final Post for 2019-2020

It has been  a real joy traveling the world with y’all this year!  Y'all have really stepped up to the plate and dealt with all this like champs! I wish we hadn’t been “homebound” for the last term, but I'm glad I got to know you this year.   I hope to see you all next year as 7th graders!  
We'll have a short "End of Year Zoom" Thursday - details on the ItsLearning calendar.  Wear a "traditional head dress" of your choice if you want! 
Don’t forget to send me postcards as you travel over the coming years! I've already got a fabulous chain to hang them from once we're back in the classroom. 
Finally, if you're getting this in an email, you may want to unsubscribe - unless you just want to keep getting my delightful posts next year. 😉

Niki Connor
12550 Vindon
Houston, TX 77024