Friday, May 15, 2020

May 18-28


Next week, May 18-22,  I will have a lesson about the Korean and Vietnam Wars in ItsLearning.  This is based on your choices in the poll. There is nothing to turn in or graded, just some basic overview and a few interesting details.

I have placed the ISNs that were left in my room in the hall across from the front office - look for a brown paper sign.  You can pick it up during your turn-in time next week. 

On Friday, May 22, we will take a Zoom trip to Antarctica. It will be from 1:00-1:30, optional, and posted in ItsLearning.

The week after, May 25 -28,  I will post lessons on Australia.  Just like the war lessons they are based on your choice and not for a grade.  

On Thursday, May 28, at 1:00, I will  host a final “end of year Zoom”.  Feel free to wear the "traditional head dress" of your choice.  We'll just celebrate the end of the year with a few corny jokes and time to visit.  This is for sure not the 4th Nine Weeks I had envisioned, but I do appreciate all your hard work and flexibility.  I hope I get to see all of you next year for a hug and 7th grade!