Friday, May 1, 2020

May 4-8 and Grades FYI


Grades (Some of this is a repeat, but we’re all getting A LOT of info right now; I won’t judge you if you need it again!):

  • I have updated all grades as of what was turned in by 3:30 today, Friday, May 1 for the progress report.
  • I put in zeros for any work that is missing from April 6-24 - ALL of those assignments MAY be done for FULL credit, let me know what you need help with.
  • If you haven’t turned in this week’s grades, the Travel and Art Reflection Questions and the Art Project, I just left them blank.  It is fine to turn them in next week if you need more time.
  • The Silk Road grade was a homework grade BEFORE Spring Break and cannot be made up or changed at this point.
  • The ALWTW grade is a “sneaky bonus” – if you completed all the questions thoughtfully, I put it in as an extra 100.  If it was incomplete or undone it won’t hurt your average in any way.

 May 4-8

  • We will focus on Geography, Maps and Globes.  
  • Look for lots of maps and a few more silly memes (Did y’all appreciate those? Or where they too cheese-y?)
  • Look for two graded activities in ItsLearning Monday morning. 
  • Look for one scheduled Zoom at 1:00 on Friday, just for check-in and question-answering time. 
  • Look for a poll this week.  We just can’t cover everything we would have, so I want to know what y’all are most interested in for May 18-29.

I’m REALLY enjoying all your fabulous art – wish we could all enjoy it together!